Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Turbo Charge Smoothie Recipe

In keeping with our mission for the week "More Raw Food!", I decided to try out this smoothie recipe I found on the Food Matters website. Here is the recipe:


  • 1/4 cucumber
  • 1 stick celery
  • 1/2 small pineapple
  • handful of spinach leaves
  • 1/4 lime, peeled
  • 4 Golden delicious apples
  • 1/2 ripe avocado
  • 1 heaped teaspoon of Spirulina powder
  • Small handful of ice
Instructions: Juice the cucumber, celery, pineapple, spinach, lime and apples. Place juice and Spirulina in a blender with avocado and ice and blend for 45 seconds. Pour into a glass and enjoy! As per usual everything should be as fresh and organic as possible.
It is really, really yummy and I do feel like I have more energy than I typically would at this time of day!!! I do have a little more to drink, so hope the energy gets even better.


Here is a video that shows the making of this smoothie:


Watch this video of Jason Vale serving Jordan a Turbo Charge

No comments:

Post a Comment