Sunday, October 10, 2010

Juice Of The Day: Spicy Limeade



Been feeling in a bit of a funk the last 3 days and then it occured to me that I haven't been having my daily juice. So, today I decided to do what I should have been doing all week, start my day off with some yummy, fresh juice.

Today's creation is Spicy Limade. Have to say, I really do like it, so I want to share it will all of you!

Juice the following:

1 Lime
1 in. Ginger
2 apples (I used Golden Delicious)
4-5 stalks of celery
3 carrots
3-4 leaves Romaine lettuce
a bunch of spinach

After juicing these ingredients, add a few drops cayenne pepper sauce, for an extra kick and health benefit.

I also added a few ice cubes to make it nice and cold.

Be sure to use Organic fruits and vegetables. Conventional produce it high in pesticides and herbacides and can have an adverse effect on your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment