Monday, October 11, 2010

TurboFire 5-Day Inferno: Day 1 Recap


It was a spur of the moment idea, but decided this AM to do the Turbo Fire 5-Day Inferno Plan. It seems that as I work to help others get fit and healthy through Beachbody, personal training and boot camps, that I've been neglecting my own workouts. Now, I do workouts with my clients quite a bit, but not to the intensity I need for my own workouts (after all, have to watch the peeps, you know!). And, spending all this time working with others leaves little time for my own workouts. But, made up my mind last week to "put myself back on my to-do list". So that brings us to today and the decision to do the Turbo Fire 5-Day Inferno plan.

Here's been my day:

Workout: Fire 55 EZ Class/ Stretch 10 Class

Meals: I had to improvise a bit, since I'm a vegetarian and also didn't have everything on hand....
  • Breakfast:
    • Morningstar Farms Veggie Breakfast Sausage Patty,
    • Organic egg
    • Spinach
    • 2 pieces Arnold's 100% Whole Wheat Toast
  • Morning snack:
    • 1/2 banana
    • 1/4 almonds
  • Lunch:
    • Giant Salad with lots of veggies
    • with Tuna
    • and Light Ranch
  • PM Snack:
  • Dinner:
    • Gardein chik'n scallopini
    • Broccoli
  • Dessert:
Okay, so I told you how things have been going the wrong way recently, as far as my workouts and weight have been. Started today at a disturbing 126lbs. (Yes, for a midget like me, that is disturbing. Don't judge :)

I'm going to be doing Fire 45 Class/HIIT 20 Class/ Stretch 10 Class tomorrow and may copy some of today's meals tomorrow, but will definitely choose to have some of Day 2's meals!

Here's planning on some great results. According to the booklet, a person can lose up to 10lbs and 10 in. in the 5 days. Not sure if little ol' me has enough to lose to get that good of results, but I definitely plan to see something!

Once I'm finished with the 5 days, I plan on following the Turbo Fire/ChaLEAN Extreme Hybrid workout. If you are interested in joining me or even just getting Turbo Fire to start on your own time, let me know or click here:



No comments:

Post a Comment