Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Join Me November 1st for a Group 3-Day Shakeology Cleanse!


Want to get rid of some gunk before the holidays?
Want to look good at those parties?
Just want to feel your best, instead of fat and bloated while getting through the holidays?

Then join me and my group for a "3-Day Shakeology Cleanse"!

Most people lose 3-10 lbs over the 3 days, detoxing your body of stuff it doesn't need but need some help getting out.

The "3-Day Shakelogy Cleanse" can be found in detail here.

You can choose a couple options.
  1. Purchase the "3-Day Shakeology Cleanse" pack, which includes 9 shake packets, detox tea, a hard copy of the directions and access to me for help and advice. This sells for $50 + shipping. That can be ordered here.
  2. Purchase a bag or box of Shakeology so you can continue your shakes to keep the feeling alive and help keep you healthy and energetic through the holidays.You will also have access to me for help and advice. To order, go here.
You can read how the Shakeology Cleanse helped my friend Kristen lose 8lbs in 3 days here!

People are reporting AMAZING results with the Shakeology cleanse and I'm certain you will too.

Be sure to order in the next few days so you have your Shakeology ready for November 1st!

You can also get your month's supply of Shakeology for 25% off; just email me for details.

Please comment with any questions or email me (Rebecca) at BodyPowerFitness@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment