Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kristen lost 8 lbs doing the Shakeology Cleanse!!!


Have to give a quick shout out to my girl and personal training client, Kristen H. She decided to take the plunge and give Shakeology a try, starting with the 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse. She was feeling "stuck" and hasn't been able to lose any of the weight she's been working hard at trying to lose. I recommended trying Shakeology, gave her some infomation about it and was so impressed with the information, she decided to give it a try. She started the 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse this past Monday, finishing on Wednesday, and just reported to me that she lost 8 lbs! I've heard lots of success stories, but her's, as of right now, is the best story of anyone I personally know. She's now working on getting her husband to have a Shakeology shake a day and is going to continue having one a day herself for lunch.

Way to go Kristen! I'm so proud of you!

If you are interested in the 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse, click here.

For more information Shakeology, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment