Thursday, May 26, 2011

Reasons Why You Should Run



There are all sorts of official reasons why people should exercise and you can find those in any health magazine, Web site or book, I am going to give you the "other" reasons to run. The reasons that motivate most people:

  1. Food I love food. I love to eat. I love a good meal, I love a good snack, and I love healthy food and not so healthy food. The more I run means the more I can eat.
  2. Time for You Your kids do not come running with you (usually). On the days they are driving you the craziest, you will exercise harder or longer. Even if they aren't driving you crazy, the break is wonderful.
  3. Time with Friends Run with friends to motivate each other when one of you doesn’t feel like running. The exercise is the added bonus; the visiting was our reason to get out. We often met for a run when we didn't feel like running but wanted to visit.
  4. Food Oh yeah I mentioned that one already!
  5. Looking Good Exercise helps to circulate your blood and oxygen. People who exercise always have a glow to their skin. Your hair will shine. And you will feel better about your body.
  6. Feeling Good When you look good, you will feel fabulous. It is amazing how you can run stress and problems away.
  7. Sleeping Less When you exercise and are in a routine you need less sleep so you actually have more time for things.
  8. Food...


Your partner in health and success

No comments:

Post a Comment